If you want to become a data analyst pro, this course is for you. This course will help you analyze data to make better decisions and add a solid foundation in statistics to better interpret your data. Before taking this course, you should be familiar with organizing and summarizing data using Excel analytic tools, such as tables, pivot tables, and pivot charts. You should also be comfortable (or willing to try) creating complex formulas and visualizations.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to conduct Data Analysis using 3 popular Data analysis tools — Excel, R, and Tableau. The student will learn valuable core statistical skills that will solidify their understanding of data analysis. They will learn how to do basic data analysis in Excel, intermediate level analysis in R using various packages, and build dashboards in Tableau.
- Access 24 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Understand more about data & the analysis thereof
- Learn how to describe data & implement descriptive statistics "features" in data
- Explore the basics of probability & delve into the details of mean and variance of random variables
- Learn about the various data distributions
- Understand the difference between a sample & a population and when to use variance or standard deviation for each
- Explore one-sample tests, the difference between 2 means of 2 populations as well as Chi-square tests
- Have a firm and complete understanding of the basics of data & data analysis
★ ★ ★ ★
"This course is fantastic! I learned so much so far, all topics are well explained."
★ ★ ★ ★
"The team do a great job at cramming so much information into each hourly session. It never feels like cramming though and stays in the memory easily."
★ ★ ★ ★
"I love the way the information is presented here, taking this courses you won't waste the time."